- Go to wordpress.com/post – it’ll ask you to log in if you haven’t.
- Choose Video and paste your YouTube link.
- I think post titles should be something like, “Tom Francis, 8th of September”. Video title will appear on the video embed itself.
- Add a description if you like.
- Only important thing: tag it with the date in numerical year-month-date format, like 2013-12-30.
That way people can click it to see all other runs from that day. And we do it in that format so UK and US people don’t get mixed up about which way around the day and month go.
- Log in to WordPress if you haven’t already.
- Find the scores post and click Edit.
- Add your name, level reached, and money in the right place on the list, and your cause of death if you like: <li>Tom Francis – 3-3 – $90,250 – Frozen by a mammoth</li> (it’ll number you automatically)
- Any interesting bits you want to discuss, compare notes on, ask how others handled? Just put your name in front of your message. See this post in edit mode for an example.