Philippa Warr, 6th of October

So today I decided “facecam” because if I’m going to be hanging out in your room on your PC I might as well be a bit more personable.

Obviously LESSONS HAVE BEEN LEARNED. Not having two sources of audio is one of them. But it’s okay, the echoing only lasts until I die which is about 30 seconds in.

ALSO I have been cheating on you by playing two whole games that weren’t daily challenges which is why I’m a purple pirate. I AM SORRY THIS HAS BEEN AN UNMITIGATED SHAMEFUL DISASTER.

15 comments on “Philippa Warr, 6th of October

1. Bryce H. says:

Make that triplets.

Each of us same thing, different set of spikes.

2. Marc Laidlaw says:

I thought I was recording mine but I wasn’t actually…but I also bit the spikes right about there.

3. I hit the same damn spikes! This seed was rigged, man! I like that Nick Breckon managed to avoid the first set only to instantly fall into the ones right next to them!

4. Michael Cook says:

Another friend of mine just posted this up, Phillipa. Partners in death!

5. CelticPixel says:

Yesterday, I died in exactly the same way, in exactly the same place as Chris Thursten, and today I died in exactly the same way, in exactly the same place as you, Pip.

6. eltharion1612 says:

Not gonna lie, that was hilarious.

7. jordagalski says:

THAT IS HOW YOU DO IT, MY FRIENDS. YOU MAKE THAT JUMP AT THE LAST SECOND LIKE THE BALLS TO THE WALL CHAMP THAT YOU ARE.

AND TO THINK I THOUGHT I DID A BAD RUN.

8. Odward Frenry says:

Well now I’m super glad I threw a rock at that skeleton.

9. Nikole says:

First of all I would like to say great blog!
    I had a quick question in which I’d like to ask if you don’t mind.
    I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing.

I have had a tough time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out.
    I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted just trying to figure out how
    to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Appreciate it!